Saturday, May 8, 2010

In love With Life


This might seem strange but anyway its the truth. I am really in Love with Life. With time I have realized what a great boon for us it is that we are alive as human beings. How beautiful this life is. Simply amazing!!!! These days I like everything about it and to be very honest I am somewhat afraid of Death now. I feel very happy when get the Love of my parents ....when I am able to give respect back to them.....when I laugh with my friends.....when I get their Love and Care......when I have enemies to fight with them.....lessons to learn.....lessons to teach.....days to enjoy and have fun.....entertain others and getting entertained by others.....its so nice.....really!!!!
Its nice having a goal in mind...and then working for that goal. Achieving it and look for another one. I don't understand how this thing started and everytime like a normal curious human my mind also thinks that there must be someone who planned this. With my limited human imagination and boundaries made by science in my mind I keep wondering how come this wonderful thing in Universe called life came to existence.
I really want this to go on forever. I want to live forever!!!!! and enjoy this lovely cocktail of life. Today I understand why living this life is considered a blessing and ending it before time is considered a crime. If you are born this means you are blessed. Blessed to enjoy the moments given by god to you.
So why not live it to the fullest day by day....everyday. Why cry and waste the precious moments just because we did not get what we wanted. Lets be happy with what we have and constantly work for what we want....and never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment