Thursday, September 23, 2010

I patted my back when I finished novel and looked at the time in my mobile phone. It read 6:15 am.Wow Dhiraj...I said to myself. "You've done a great job".

I started reading somewhere around 6:00 in the evening yesterday and finished it almost at after 12 hrs. This was the first time I sat so long for reading anything....and finished it so quickly. I've reached a personal milestone.

I texted my friends on my latest personal achievment as we've made a ritual of sharing these small moments with each other.

I have not read any novel since II yr of my college and this was the second one in the recent times since I started reading. Will go to the first one later.

Chetan is very young writer and like all other young writers he also has grabbed the young never well. His writing style though a little bollywood kind is very amusing. The humour is light and nice...it did manages to bring a lot of smiles on your face.

While reading it I somehow connected to the theme :) The description of Ananya....narrator's looser like attitude....felt like I was the narrator. Don't know what to write about it. It reminded me of Nona and me. The way story moves on was very sweet and somehow trapped me into it.
I wished I was Krish!!!! And I had someone who would love me like Ananya ...and I wish I would have to live with her in the same hostel...like them....Life would have been wonderful.

All my college life....I died to spend time with her. I wanted to hold her hand......wanted to move freely with her.....fine leave the part of sleeping with her that's not important.

I wanted to be with her so badly....but because some stupid quarrel between mine and her parents...everything was a disaster. Wish I had the courage to talk to her parents like Krish did ....wish we would have not act childish and not bowed to what our parents said to us. I wish....


These thoughts raced my mind as I conitnued reading glued as if was reading a suspense thriller. But I really wanted to know how this citibanker handled all the situations.

But this is a Novel right???? and like all fairy tale stories this also had to end happily ever after statement right!!!!

I've not been fortunate that much. :( when all the problems happened I didn't have a job...yes I had got selected in one company but that was not the guarantee considering the recession at that time. Why this all had to happen at the same time....my father's illness ....problems with Nona's family and the economic downturn.

But I know why did this happen.....It happened because of my stupid mouth....it happened because of me not thinking wisely and telling everything to my stupid bro...and my mom. Had I been quite in the first place and let the matters cool. Things would have been a little different today. Its all my fault!!!!! :x

But now what? I continued reading Annanya's arrival to Delhi part. everything was so sweet....it is always sweet when both the guy and girl love eachother deeeply and ready to stay together for life and fight together.

Everything sounded so familiar....I wondered every Indian family is same at the root level. Parents are always worried about their reputain in the clan and force the same worry on to their childern.

and in the end ...when everything seemed out of control.....there comes the saviour....Krish's father....even I didn't imagine it would turn out this way. I was in tears reading that father son reunioun. Wish someone like Krish's father had come to save my love too......but that would not happen.....because I myself had quit. I wanted my parents to be happy and her to be calm and happy too. And that could have only happen when I quit. Leave the first love of my life.

Like the writer I also have a failed first Love story. Again I connected myself to it. Is this possible. Can you fall in Love again....at this juncture of life.....can it be as pure as your first love....cute...sweet.....never to leave...Love!!!! I am a little pessimistic about it. These days girls which involve in any relationship are either looking for a husband or are enjoing with you....having fun.

The pure innocent...cute....unselfish.Love....can it happen again. I don't think so......and more strongly not with me ofcourse. I've had my chances with love....firstly it was all beautiful...sweet...Deepika....and then.....innocent...sweetest and loving Nona!!!!....I Lost all :(
Not anymore. God had bestowed me all the chances I deserved.....no Love for me on the cards.

I am done with my part of Love Life....its time to think for other important aspects of life.

This makes me feel more sad...and stop writing. After so many months I cried again last night...for Nona not being with me. for me failing to stand up to her.

Let it be.

No More on this. .....I am done. back to work now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment